Make your way to London Kings Cross Rail Station to begin your short break. Enjoy a panoramic tour of London, taking in famous landmarks such as Big Ben, The London Eye, the Tower of London and much more. Take a private guided tour of one of London's most famous museums, The National Gallery, where you can see masterpieces such as Van Gogh's 'Sunflowers' or Leonardo da Vinci's 'Virgin of the Rocks'. Check into your hotel for the evening before departing for your Champagne Experience on the London Eye.
After breakfast, depart your hotel for your transfer to the Chelsea Flower Show. Explore in your own time the show gardens and floral marquees. Shop for unique garden and home products including limited edition sculptures and gardening essentials. This evening is at leisure, giving you the opportunity to try one of the many cuisines that London has to offer. Includes Breakfast
Depart this morning for the Royal Botanical Gardens at Kew - one of the world's leading botanic gardens and a World Heritage site. There are 120 hectares of lawns, gardens, lakes, woods, follies, glasshouses and a treetop walk. Here you will find over 40,000 plants from deserts, rain forests and mountain cliffs from all over the world. Enjoy a behind the scenes tour and lunch with a glass of sparkling wine before returning to your hotel. The rest of the evening is at leisure. Includes Breakfast, Lunch
After breakfast, transfer to the station for your train journey home. Includes Breakfast
• Accommodation on tour in a twin room with private facilities
• Meals on tour - 3 breakfasts and 1 lunch
• Services of a local guide
• Arrival Timings & Transfers Transfers will be included for arrivals at London Kings Cross Rail Station between 10:00 - 14:00.
• Entrance to Chelsea Flower Show
• Explore the most prestigious annual flower show at your own pace.
• Panoramic tour of London
• Take in the greatest highlights from the London Eye to the Houses of Parliament, all from the comfort your coach.
• Guided tour of The National Gallery
• Home to masterpiece works of art such as Van Gogh's 'Sunflowers' or Leonardo da Vinci's 'Virgin of the Rocks'.
• Evening Champagne experience on the London Eye
• Enjoy a glass of champagne and the best way to view London at night, a ride on The London Eye.
• Visit to Kew Gardens
• Enjoy an exclusive behind the scenes tour with lunch and a glass of sparkling wine.