Day 1 Arrive in Toronto
Welcome to Toronto - the cultural, entertainment and financial
capital of Canada. On arrival check into your hotel on your own
anytime after 1500 hrs. The evening is free to explore the city on
your own. Overnight in Toronto. (D)
Day 2 Toronto and Niagara
Today, we go on a guided city tour of Toronto. See distinctive
landmarks such as the City Hall, Queens Park, Chinatown,
Toronto Harbour and the University of Toronto. Later, visit the
CN Tower - the world''s tallest freestanding structure on land.
Later, we drive to Niagara, where we take the ‘Hornblower
Cruise'' to get a close-up experience of the magnificent Niagara
Falls. (Due to weather conditions, the ‘Hornblower Cruise''
operates only from the last week of May). Next, we visit the
Skylon Tower, the most famous landmark next to the Falls
which is the tallest structure that overlooks falls, both from the
American and the Canadian side. Overnight in Niagara. (B, D)
Day 3 Kingston and Ottawa
Today, we drive to Kingston to enjoy the beautiful ‘1000 Islands
Cruise'', during which we see many historical and scenic attractions
and the majestic architecture of Boldt Castle. Later, drive to
Ottawa - Canada''s national capital. Overnight in Ottawa. (B, D)
Day 4 Ottawa and Montreal
Today, proceed on a orientation tour of Ottawa. This tour takes
us around a number of famous landmarks like the Parliament
Hill, residence of the Prime Minister and Rideau Canal, the
waterway that links the lakes and rivers between Ottawa and
Kingston. Later, drive to Montreal. On a city tour, see the Old
Port in the historic old Montreal area and visit the Notre Dame
Basilica. Make a photo stop at St. Joseph Oratory and then visit
Mount Royal Park, landscaped by Frederick Law Olmsted, best
known for his work in New York''s Central Park. Overnight in
Montreal. (B, D)
Day 5 Quebec City
Today, proceed on our full-day excursion to Quebec City, the
provincial capital, we drive through the Upper and Lower
Towns and see the Parliament Buildings, the Plains of Abraham,
the Citadel, Chateau Frontenac, the Place d''Armes and Quebec
National Assembly. Later, drive to see the Montmorency Falls -
30 meters higher than the famous Niagara Falls. We then travel
back to Montreal. Overnight in Montreal. (B, D)
Day 6 Return Home
Today, after breakfast your ‘Eastern Canada'' tour ends as you
check out of the hotel. It''s time to say goodbye to all the new
friends you have made. We hope you take back many wonderful
memories of your holiday. Do write and tell us how you enjoyed
your tour and give us your suggestions. (B)
• Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar.
• Meals, coach tours, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Services of our Tour Manager or Local Representatives. (Subject to minimum 20 fullpaying passengers travelling together).
• Handling fees charged by the airlines for travel within USA and Canada - 1 check in baggage per person.
• Water bottle 500ml Per Person Per Day included in Premium Tours only.
• Passport, Visa charges, Airport & Port taxes.
• Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
• Insurance, laundry, telephone charges, transfers all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
• Cost of the Suggested Excursions.
• Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
• Porterage of 1 bag per person at all the hotel for Value & Cost Saver tours only.
• Mandatory tips of USD 3 per person per day for Coach drivers, Guides etc.
• Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes'' box.