Day 1 Pattaya, Thailand
Welcome to Thailand - the Land of Smiles. On arrival at Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok, our local representative will be waiting to welcome you and transfer you to Pattaya, where you check-in to your hotel (Check-in time is after 3.00 pm). In the evening we take you to ‘Alcazar'', a world-famous, ladyboy cabaret extravaganza show. Overnight in Pattaya. (D)
Day 2 Pattaya, Thailand
Today, we take you by speedboat to Coral Island, where you can enjoy parasailing, water skiing and other water sports activities on your own. Later, we take you to Nong Nooch Village. Here you can witness the splendour of Thai tradition, graceful dances, sword fights, Thai kick-boxing and more. See gentle elephants performing various tricks like bike riding, tug-of-war with humans and playing football. Overnight in Pattaya. (B, L, D)
(01 Coconut water at Coral island)
Day 3 Pattaya - Bangkok, Thailand
This morning we drive to Bangkok. Enroute, we visit the Gems Factory famous for jade stones. On arrival in Bangkok, we take you on a guided city tour. Visit the temples of the Golden Buddha and the Marble Buddha and drive through China Town. Later we proceed to our hotel and check-in. Overnight in Bangkok. (B, L, D)
Day 4 Bangkok, Thailand
Today we proceed on an excursion to Safari World with Marine Park. Safari Park offers diverse exciting adventures, such as thrilling encounters with endangered species of the animal kingdom. The Marine Park will amaze you with its different animals performing some dazzling world-class shows. Watch the fabulous Orangutan show, the Sea Lion show and the Dolphin Show. In the Spy War Show, hold on to your seats as the action unfolds in a state-of-art amphitheater. Thereafter we return to Bangkok. This evening is free for you to complete your shopping OR you can opt for the suggested excursion to the world class spectacular performance, Siam Niramit Show. This captivating 80-minute journey to the Enchanted Kingdom uncovers the history, customs and cultural treasures that have descended through the centuries to fascinate Thailand''s guests. Overnight in Bangkok. (B, L, D)
(01 Soft drink during Safari World with Marine Park tour)
Day 5 Bangkok, Thailand - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Today, we check out and proceed to the airport for our flight to Kuala Lumpur. On arrival at Kuala Lumpur Airport you will be welcomed by our local representative who will take you to your hotel (Check-In time is after 3.00pm). Enjoy the approximately one-hour drive from the airport to Kuala Lumpur city. The evening is free for you to enjoy this colourful city on your own. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur. (B, D)
Day 6 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Today, we take you on a guided city tour of the sprawling capital city of Kuala Lumpur. See the 88 storey Petronas Twin Towers, Lake Gardens with National Monument, National Mosque and Merdeka Square. Later, we proceed to the world famous resort in the cloud ‘Genting Highlands''. Enroute we take you for a short visit to Batu Caves, a Hindu Shrine. On arrival at Genting Highlands, enter a world of entertainment at the Indoor Theme Park ‘Skytropolis Funland''. Enjoy the various Indoor Theme Park rides (limited rides) and have fun at the Theme Park entertainment. Enjoy the picturesque Genting cable car ride. Later in the evening, after a fun filled day at Genting Highlands, we proceed back to Kuala Lumpur. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur. (B, L, D)
(Chocolate box & Juice during city tour)
Day 7 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – Singapore
Today board the coach to journey on to Singapore - The Lion City. On arrival in Singapore, we proceed to your hotel and check-in. In the evening we take you to the famous Sentosa Island. Here we visit the famous Madame Tussauds museum. Get close and click pictures with the wax figures of famous personalities from around the world, also hop aboard the ‘Spirit of Singapore'', the first ever Madame Tussauds boat ride, and travel through the fantasy of tropical Singaporean garden. Also enjoy the 4D Marvel experience at Madame Tussauds along with Images of Singapore. Later, we see the fabulous light and sound show titled ‘Wings of Time''. We end our day and proceed back to the hotel. Overnight in Singapore. (B, L, D)
(Tea / Coffee at Sentosa)
Day 8 Singapore
Today morning we take you to the most famous Universal Studios. First at Sentosa Island, we experience an exciting twoway cable car ride (sentosa line) which provides great glimpses of this beautiful island resort. Later we take you on the visit to the S.E.A. AquariumTM. Discover the awe-inspiring world of life in the ocean at this, the world''s largest aquarium. Later, we visit the region''s first Universal Studios Theme Park which will offer you excitement and great fun, with numerous thrilling rides and unlimited entertainment. Witness the world''s first Far Far Away Castle in ‘The Shrek 4-D adventure''. Meet the terrifying T-Rex in ‘The Lost World'', ride the world''s tallest dueling roller coasters at Sci-Fi City and witness ancient Egypt on the psychological thrill ride titled ‘Revenge of The Mummy''. In the evening, board the coach to proceed to your hotel. Overnight in Singapore. (B, L, D)
Day 9 Singapore
Today we visit the Jurong Bird Park, which houses one of the largest collections of birds in the world. Key attractions at this bird paradise are the Bird Discovery Centre, the Lory Loft Aviary, the South-east Asia Birds Aviary and the award winning African Wetlands. Later, we proceed for a guided city tour of Singapore. We see ‘Swissotel The Stamford'' one of the tallest hotels in the world, Parliament House and City Hall. Take a photo stop at the Merlion - Singapore''s famous symbol and at The Esplanade, a 600 sq. m. performing arts centre located in Marina Bay. Next, we visit the ‘Gardens by the Bay with Cloud Forest and Flower Dome''. This super park is a home to more than a quarter of a million of rare plants in huge domed conservatories, spanning an area of 100 hectares. Explore diverse plant life from around the world in the cooled conservatories of the Gardens by the Bay. Marvel at the 35-metre tall indoor waterfall, stroll above the jungle canopy at Cloud Forest and admire the colorful floral displays in the cool comfort of the Flower Dome. We then proceed back to our hotel. Overnight in Singapore. (B, L, D).
(Ice Cream during the tour)
Day 10 Return Home
After a buffet breakfast, we check out and drive to the airport for your flight back home. We hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday. We would like you to spare a few minutes to write and tell us how you enjoyed your holiday and give us your suggestions. (B)
• Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar.
• Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Services of our Tour Manager or Local Representatives. (Subject to minimum 20 full-paying passengers travelling together for Asia).
• Services of our Tour Manager or Local Representatives. (Subject to minimum 30 full-paying passengers travelling together for China, Japan, Korea & Vietnam, Cambodia).
• The tour price is applicable provided there are more than 30 adult passengers travelling on tour, else an FIT supplement may be applicable.
• Airfare, Airport Tax, Visas, Overseas Travel Insurance, Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
• Cost of the Suggested Excursions.
• Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
• Mandatory Cruise Gratuties of Singapore Dollar (SGD) 21 per person per night is to be paid by the passenger on board the Genting Dream Cruise in Singapore.
• Mandatory Cruise Gratuties of Hong Kong Dollar (HKD) 120 per person per night is to be paid by the passenger on board the World Dream Cruise in Hong Kong.
• Mandatory Malaysian Tourism Tax of Malaysian Ringgits (RM) 10 per room per night is to be paid by the passenger directly at the hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
• Mandatory Langkawi Heritage Tax of Malaysian Ringgits (RM) 5 per room per night is to be paid by the passenger directly at the hotel in Langkawi.
• Mandatory tips of USD 2 per person per day for Asia towards tips to be paid to Tour Manager.
• Mandatory tips of USD 4 per person per day for China, Korea, Vietnam & Cambodia and USD 5 per person per day for Japan towards tips to be paid to Tour Manager.
• Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes'' box.
• If there are less than 15 adult passengers travelling on a group departure, all applicable transfers including the cross country transfers will be on Seat-in-Coach (SIC) basis.